Wednesday 18 March 2009

I Like Cars And Bikes,

now I am not saying I like all of these, but these are 10 concept cars at the 2009 Geneva car show like the Nissan Qazana above,
NLV Quant by Koenigsegg,
Protoscar LAMPO,
Rinspeed iChange, Rolls-Royce 200EX Concept,
Aston Martin One 77, having said these are concept cars, this one will go into production, it is in one of my earlier posts,
BMW Concept 5 Series Gran Turismo,
Italdesign Giugiaro Namir,
Mitsubishi i MiEV Sport Air Concept,
and last but not least the Nissan Infiniti Essence, of course not all of the above cars are for looks or speed, the boring looking ones are the tree hugers vain attempt to save the world, new types of batteries etc, but for me the Aston or the Nissan above, if anyone is in a spending mood, midnight blue with cream seats and macthing blue piping would be quite nice, if only I could afford the insurance and import duty!

No comments: