Saturday 28 October 2017

Diana Went In To Town,

so for me it was out with the toys,



 my Wild Gears set,

 that I find so enjoyable,

 I use magnets to hold the gears and paper onto a metal table,

 the gears are similar to Spirograph that kids play with,

 and yes I know I am just a big kid!

 when Diana returned we were then off to the weekend night market on Thepprasit Road, where this little chap seemed not to be shy and let me get quite close to take a picture of him in the motorcycle park,

 looking towards Jomtien,

 a slight haze,

 and pretty much clear skies looking inland,

 one of the mobile fruit sellers,

 at the end of the aisle, 

 what was at one time a pet stall,

 has now branched into aquatics,

 opposite the bar this evening I think this is a company offering financial services,

 a return to the topless Volvo at the auction site,

 the fruit stall getting ready for action,

 the basket stall had a new collection, 

and some of the fish-flops I like, I did try to buy some, but as is always my luck, of the four stores selling them only two had the colour I liked and then not in my size, out of interest the price ranged from 150 to 250 baht,

 the pet section quiet today,

 new stock arriving,

 I am always amazed at the amount of stock some of these small stores hold, this just the Royal Canin selection,

 one pack of Royal Canin and three of wet food and I was on my way,

 I made my way to the end of the aisle, sunset over the market,

 to the aquatic stall at the end,

and bought two packs,

 of pellet fish food,

 I then went into the covered food section,

 where all manner of goodies,

 were on offer,

 yummy, fresh cakes and pastries, 

 in many stalls you can eat here, 

 or take away,

 which is what we will be doing this evening,

 and this is the stall,

 Diana will be choosing from, sushi tonight,

 but I think, 

 I will leave the bugs alone, I know when you are eating shrimps and prawns they are the water version of these as they are all in the same family, but somehow I just do not fancy land arthropods,

 another sushi stall, not quite ready,

 and another selection of hot food to go,

 outside again and new for this week,

 a stall selling wire toys, some like tuk-tuks,

 and here some motorcycles,

 looking inland at the bar,

 I heard the distinctive note of a Ducati, as I took the picture the couple were all smiles and waves,

 then a surprise Doctor Jeff arrived to say hello, he is over for a few weeks,

 we chatted the evening away, after saying out farewells,

we then made a move for home,

 and it was sushi time! after our evening meal it was feet up for some more from Billions, such a great series, we are now both cheering on the good bad guy, rather than the bad good guy, you have to watch it for that to make sense! and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: