Saturday 20 July 2019

We Went To Bromley,

we needed a exchange of the CO2 cylinder for our soda water,


 also we wanted a few things from Lidl, 

 so off in the rain we went, 

 after picking up the cylinder I meet Diana,

outside of Lidl, where I picked up the shopping and said goodbye as Diana was off to work,

 next a bus back home,

 after a wet walk through the park in the afternoon I played upstairs, trying to get the photographs I had accumulated over the years in some sort of order, I realised I had 6 not 5 hard drives with them on, so it will take quite some time to list what is on each drive, plus a number of folders are duplicated in case one drive fails, so lots to do!

 in the evening I meet up with Steve,

 at the small bar at the rear of the Mansion,

 it was cloudy to say the least,

 we sat outside, tomorrow it is the official opening of the park so I guess some sort of fair will be taking place, I wonder if the council will allow the generator for this ride to operate, last week the council refused to let the ice cream van have the vans engine running as it would damage the park and the environment, so may be this week the council will disobey its own rules,

  after few in the park, we took a walk to the cricket club,

for some reason the pocket camera totally misread the color of the sky, but there it is, after a few and saying goodbye to Steve I wandered to the bus stop to wait for Diana, then home feet up, one from Game of Thrones and we were off to bed.


No comments: