Tuesday 23 July 2019

Back To The Pharmacy Again,

but this time with better luck,


 the rest of my prescription had arrived,

 I took a stroll back home,

 passing the church green where the big screen was erected to show the tennis,

 at the Gate House the second flowering of the  wisteria has finished

 but this plant was putting on a good show,

 I only wish I knew what it was,

after arriving home I spent the afternoon and early evening playing with some photographs of my Grandfather and the ship he was on that were taken in the First World War, which I will make a seperate post about,


in the late evening after watching some cable television I was off to the station,


now deserted, but crossing the bridge I meet Diana at the bus stop, and we walked home,where it was feet up for a Game of Thrones, a coffee and some of the excellent shortbread we bought when we were in Scotland, and then for us we were off to bed.


2 comments:

Monsoon said...

That red flower could be one of the beardtongues, perhaps the golden-beard penstemon (Penstemon barbatus).

Best regards from Finland!

PattayaStan said...

Dear Monssn, many thanks I think you are correct, and many thanks for the Latin name, I do not put the common name of plant, animal, fish, etc unless I have the Latin to be 100% sure of what it is, again many thanks, Stanley and Diana.