Thursday 11 July 2019

We Were Both Off,

in the afternoon, 



 Diana to work, and for myself past the gas works,

  getting off of the tram at the two chimneys,

 no prizes for guessing where I was, IKEA of course,

there were a few things we wanted there,

as I walked through the park some roadworks were taking place, we had our own set of traffic lights,

 back home Mr.Fox paid the garden a visit,

a quick look around and he was gone,

 and here he is again, Greg, in the man attic, putting a set of drawers together,

and downstairs assembling a second shoe rack to go in the wardrobe,

 I spent the evening watching the latest from Australian Gold Diggers, a couple from I, Claudius,

then a walk to the bus stop to pick up Diana,

and walk home, the road works now gone, arriving home one form Poirot and we were then off to bed.


No comments: