Friday 8 November 2019

Off Into Town,

to pick up my prescription,


 I guess we are all familiar with the red telephone boxes that used to dot the UK, I must admit I had not seen them for sometime, but today I noticed this black telephone box,

 just opposite the church,

 and green, next stop,

 the shoe repair shop, I was dropping off the new shoes we bought in Bromley to have metal quarter heels put on them, for some reason the heels of my shoes wear out way before the soles, so metal quarter heels it is then, the good news was that one cup of coffee later and they were done,

back home,

 and upstairs,

 to play infrared,

 this is of York bridge,

 overboard with extra color,

 I liked the dark menacing sky in this black and white of the same scene,

 and the antique look,

 next to the ruin abbey,


 at Lindisfarne, color swapped,

and more added, 

 then a lot more,

 back to black and white,

and the old look,

 next a close up, of Diana's eye,

 colour swapped,

 played with a bit,

 then played with a lot,

 black and white,

and then a slightly of black look, after my evening meal I watched a couple of films, 

firstly Lucy, which I really enjoyed,

and secondly Cloud Atlas, at just a tad under 3 hours running time it took me to the time for Diana to return, as it was late we were then off to bed.


No comments: