Tuesday 7 July 2020

I Had Another Early Morning Visit,

as I was writing the blog by the crow,


 who was struggling to eat all of the peanuts,

 Diana was already at work by the time I was off and out, 

 and this is where I bound for, the Screwfix store at Elmers End, it all worked remarkably well, I had ordered and paid for some brackets, outside one of the assistants asked me for the last 4 numbers of my order number and surname and within a minuet another assistant had walked out with my brackets and paperwork, pick and collect actually worked quicker that when the store was open pre-lock down!

 I walked back to the bus stop,

 looking at the sky I was thinking I should have worn my waterproof jacket,

 I stopped off at the shop to admire Lee's, or I should say Kingfisheries brand new van,

 back on to the bus as it stopped opposite Deen's Garage, the queue there almost the same as usual. with several bicycle owners queuing up to buy or have their bicycle repaired,

back home into the park, after my evening meal it was feet up for a coupe of quiz shows, 

then the BBC's reworking of Dracula, I watched all 3 episodes back to back, and good they were too, you might think that the Dracula theme had been done to death, but this reworked version really was so good, thoroughly enjoyable, I followed that with one from Silent Witness, just after 11.30 in the evening Diana called, so off to the bus stop then home for a coffee, a chat, and then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: