Friday 17 July 2020

The Day Started Well,

and got even better,


 firstly the crow called by a few times for some peanuts, 

secondly I received a call from one of the team at Artis Accident Repair in the East Croydon branch of the company, to say that our car was ready and if I was in the car would be dropped off at 3.00 in the afternoon, I never expected the repair and respray to be carried out so swiftly,

 and just like clockwork Joe and his driver called by to drop the car off,

 the repair was perfect, and I was informed that if any blemishes or problems should occur the repair was guaranteed for 5 years, and the cherry on the top of the cake? the car was totally valeted, it came back as good as new,

so a big 'well done!' to Carlos and all of the crew at Artis Croydon East, 

 I spent the rest of the afternoon at home, one of the foxes called by in the garden for his usual afternoon nap,

after my evening meal of a prawn salad, and as Diana was working the very late shift, I settled down to watch a couple of films,

the first Outlander, I could not remember if I had watched it before, a few minuets in and I realized I had, a long time ago, but it was great fun to watch again,

the second film of my evening The Bounty, I was amazed when I realized that the film was released way back in 1984, where have of those years gone? well they have just flown by, well they have for me! sterling performances in the film by all concerned, but for myself King Tynah played by Wi Kuki Kaa, was the star of the movie, hardly moving he gave such a heartfelt performance, just before 01.00 in the morning Diana called, so off to the entrance to the park for me, as it was so late one of her co-workers gave her a lift to the park entrance, which was nice of them, or Diana would have been home later still, so feet up as we watched Silent Wittiness, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: