Wednesday 22 July 2020

Diana Was Off To Work,

during the day I made My way into town,


 I had some shopping to do,

 this is where I was heading, Screwfix,

 back to the bus stop with my branch trimmer,

 on the way home I called into Kingfisheries for a look around, and have a chat with Graham,

 back on the bus, and to the park, walking past the garden at Foxgrove lodge, I took a quick photograph,

 a bit of an overcast day, warm in the sun but decidedly chilly out of it,

 let the work begin, for a couple of us the overhang of branches was such, that our cars were being covered in bird poo, so it was out with my branch cutter that I had bought at Screwfix,

 and in no time the offending branches were cleared, the big one took some time with my hand saw!

 actually many years ago whilst we were in Thailand it was declared unsafe, so down it came, the insects that eat deadwood making a good start on what is left, next upstairs, a hover of the flat, I gave the orchids their fertilizer that I had forgotten to do on Saturday, and cleaned the inside of the aquarium,

 after all of that I felt a bit tired, rather like the fox I spied in the back garden, he is always taking a nap there, after my evening meal I had my evenings television all mapped out, one each from Poirot, Midsomer Murders, New Tricks and finished off with a 2 hour Silent Witness, at 01.20am Diana called, 

so off to the bus stop, in the far distance, on the left Diana, she had left it a bit late to call me, so I meet her half way, arriving home after a chat it was nearly 02.00am so for us we were off to bed.


No comments: