Saturday 18 July 2020

Diana Was Off To Work,

and I was off to town,


 I made my way past some of the homes in the park,

 and over the bridge to the ticket office in the railway station, on Diana's day off next week we are going to Herne Bay, so tickets bought,

 and I joined the queue outside Marks and Spencers opposite the church to do a little shopping,

 back home I had a date with the garden,

 no not bubbly, just a few bottles of Peroni,

 the fox was not too sure of what was going on,

 and made a curious approach before going to the garden next door,

 one of the crows had a look at me as well,

 before flying to the top of the leylandi,

 inspection by the local wildlife over, I relaxed thinking I am glad I do not have to cut the grass,

 after my evening meal I was off back into town again,

 passing the church,

I was on my way to The George Inn, where I was meeting Steve, we chatted the night away, as Steve was not drinking he had brought his car, by shear happenstance as we left the pub, Diana called to say she was on her bus home, so we waited at the 162 stop and then home we went, Steve kindly dropped us off, after saying our farewells, for us it was feet up for a nightcap, one from Silent Witness and we were off to bed.


No comments: