Tuesday 2 April 2024

Easter Monday,

unfortunately Diana had to work today, 


for myself I went out, 

turn right and towards the gates that stop cars from entering,

and this is what I was going to look at, So Last Century, a antiques fair with mainly items from the 1950-60s, so many things that as a kid I saw in my parents or friends houses, at the time thrown away, now collectable,

the park was packed with cars parked up to the locked gates,

on the left the newly planted wildlife part of the park growing well, saying newly planted it was planted by a number of local school children 3 or so years ago,
 
in the distance a rather crowded mansion house, 

the plant stall was not here today,

but there were lots of food stalls, 

unfortunately rain was forecast, 

but so far had held off,

on the far side of the green more stalls,

I was going to go inside, but looking at the queue, I decided against it, 

a nice display of chairs for the summer, but as I was looking the drizzle started, 

so out with the plastic, to cover over goods for sale,

some of the stalls,

still had not covered up,

but as the drizzle turned to rain,

I decided to make a move for home,

along with many others, 

turn left at the snail mail box, 

going the other way the ice cream van, arriving home I started to watch a couple of quiz shows as Diana returned home from work, so a quick bite to eat before we were out for the evening, Steve and Kai had very kindly bought us all ticket for,

a show at the Churchill Theatre of Rumours of Fleetwood Mac, our view from the stage,

as you might expect this tribute group with the blessing of Mick Fleetwood

was absolutely superb, 

and in the second half, had all of the audience on their feet, 

the band take a well deserved bow, after which we made a move to the bus stop, we alighted before Steve and Kai, and thanked them on our way off of the bus and started our walk home, where it was feet up for a Have I Got More News For You, before we were off to bed.


No comments: