Saturday 6 April 2024

Time For The Car To Be Cleaned,

it was a tad dirty, 


not a very good photograph through the waiting room window,

arriving home the magnets for the Wild Gears had arrived, but before playing with them I decided to take a few photographs of the Venus fly traps,

this is the original one Diana bought for me on our trip to Coombe Wood and Coolings

the flower spike growing well, 

a few photographs of our new guests I bought at Hampshire Insectivorous Plants last week, in the week they have been here this one has grown a flower spike, 

a new trap on this one,

and this one remarkably had grown 2 new traps,

this one on a short stem,

 
this one on a longer one, next a engineer from the fire alarm company called in, he had to make the 6 monthly check on the sensors, unfortunaly although the management company was informed they did not tell us, so a few flats where the occupants were out did not have their sensors checked, hopefully in 6 months time the management company will give us a couple of days notice, 

next time to start work on my metal board for the Wild Gears, 

out with my trusty hot glue gun,

and I started gluing the pieces of wood I bought yesterday, 

a bead along both edges,

job done, almost as soon as I had finished I had a telephone call from Diana, she had finished her early shift so we had decided to meet up for a trip to Bromley, 

so off out again, we meet on the number 354 bus and alighted in Bromley, 

we split up, Diana went window shopping, 

whilst I made my way past the Friday market stalls, 

quite a few people in the High Street, 

some of these tin signs always make me chuckle,

a few here, 

and here, 

a few stalls further along I was tempted with some seafood, 

lots of it!

a very colourful stall here,

so many key rings, I then went into Lidl to buy a few bottles of essential supplies, 4 spiced rum and 2 sherry's, next back to the bus stop, but as the Hight Street had water pipe repairs we went to the stop at Bromley North,  

on the way stopping here, 

for a bubble tea for Diana

arriving home it was time for my evening read,

for our meal this evening a huge piece of baked salmon, mashed potatoes, carrots and asparagus wrapped in bacon, all delicious,

'Cheers!',

next for myself I was out again and onto a 227 bus to meet Steve, 

at the Moon & Stars in Penge, we chatted the night away, after saying our goodbyes we made a move for our homes, 

I changed buses at Beckenham, arriving home time for a nightcap, after which we were off to bed.


No comments: