Wednesday, 10 April 2024

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

as soon as I post it, 


as it is Wednesday I will be out to visit Duncan, back to Tuesday, the day started with a fry up for breakfast that Diana cooked before she was off to work,

I decided to play with my Wild Gears, 

if you saw the last time I played with these, 

I mentioned having good eye to hand coordination helps, 

as you can see,

today I was sorely lacking in that department, 

this one so near yet so far, 

I decided to go back to basic easy patterns,

and still managed to make a few errors, 

next a couple of slightly different shapes, 

which sort of worked, 

this one slightly larger, 

still not 100% but for myself nice enough, I like to think that playing with Wild Gears is therapeutic watching the pattern slowly unfold, today it was downright frustrating! mistake after mistake, but there it is, after a couple of quiz shows it was time for my evening meal, after which,

 it was feet up for The Chronicles of Riddick, 5 years after Pitch Black, the wanted criminal Riddick arrives on a planet called Helion Prime, and finds himself up against an invading empire called the Necromongers, great special effects, Diana arrived home, so time for a coffee, a chat and a Midsomer Murder before we were off to bed.


No comments: