Wednesday 10 April 2024

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

as soon as I post it, 


as it is Wednesday I will be out to visit Duncan, back to Tuesday, the day started with a fry up for breakfast that Diana cooked before she was off to work,

I decided to play with my Wild Gears

if you saw the last time I played with these, 

I mentioned having good eye to hand coordination helps, 

as you can see,

today I was sorely lacking in that department, 

this one so near yet so far, 

I decided to go back to basic easy patterns,

and still managed to make a few errors, 

next a couple of slightly different shapes, 

which sort of worked, 

this one slightly larger, 

still not 100% but for myself nice enough, I like to think that playing with Wild Gears is therapeutic watching the pattern slowly unfold, today it was downright frustrating! mistake after mistake, but there it is, after a couple of quiz shows it was time for my evening meal, after which,

 it was feet up for The Chronicles of Riddick5 years after Pitch Black, the wanted criminal Riddick arrives on a planet called Helion Prime, and finds himself up against an invading empire called thNecromongers, great special effects, Diana arrived home, so time for a coffee, a chat and a Midsomer Murder before we were off to bed.


No comments: