Sunday 7 April 2024

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

as first thing Sunday morning we will be out, 


back to Saturday, Diana was already at work as she is on a early shift again today, for myself after my usual start to the day, it was play time!

I now had all I needed to play with my Wild Gears, a metal shelf to work on and the magnets to secure the paper and gear, 

I bought a few magnets from Firtst4Magnets, I choose 4 round, 

and 10 flat, which all worked well,

my first attempt, 

hand and eye coordination is the name of the game,

another shape inside the first one,

then a different shaped gear,

which did not go well,

next a slightly different shaped circle, 

which also did not go well!

then a really small circle and gear,

which I managed to make a hash of,

all of the gears are made of clear acrylic, but I keep one side covered in with its backing paper, so I can easily see any marks I make on the gear to see where I start and finish,

I had also brought a number of gel pens with me from Thailand, 

but they had a nasty habit of stop flowing,

well they were at least 5 or 6 years old,

having said that this blue worked well, until I slipped,

I carried on trying different permeations of outside wheel sizes, 

with varied results,

it sounds strange but by now my arm was aching, so one more on the other side of the paper,

and it turned out well,

not a single mistake, unfortunaly the sensor in the camera needs a professional clean, so I scanned both sides of the sheet,

lots of mistakes and pens running out of ink,

the final of the day, and many thanks to Alan for giving me the metal shelf, shortly after finishing my playing Diana arrived home, after a coffee and a chat it was time for our evening meal,

but first a read,

before king prawns on a bed of lettuce and avocado, 

eyes down and tuck in,

for our main course, a fillet of pork on a bed of baked onions and apples with cauliflower and mash, 

'Cheers!', we then settled down for our Saturday evening film, for tonight,

Page 8, a spy movie, which I have to confess somehow seemed that the plot of this could really happen, great cast and storyline that we both enjoyed, after which we were off to bed.


No comments: