Wednesday 17 April 2024

I Had A Busy Day,

Diana was at work as she was on a early shift,


but first I should say I will only be making one post today, as soon as it is posted I will be out to visit Duncan, back to Tuesday, for myself I started on the 2 posts of our short holiday to Ramsgate, outside it was a grey overcast day, the in the afternoon there he was,

the duck was back on the neighbours roof,

I have said it many times, with its webbed feet it seems such a strange place to perch, after posting the blog it was not long before Diana was at home, so a coffee and a chat, mostly about our trip to Bangkok and her subsequent trip to the Philippines, talk about excited! after our evening meal we watched a Deadliest Catch and then the 100th edition of Midsomer Murder, we had watched the episode before, but such a long time age it was enjoyable to watch again,

photograph My5, we rounded off the evening with of all things a Robson Green, Costal Fishing, this time in Scotland, and very enjoyable it was too, before we were both off to bed.


No comments: