Friday 27 September 2024

Having Changed The Poster In The Hall,

with one of my photographs, 


I decided to change the photographs on the wall in the living room, they were all infra red photographs that I had taken over the years, for my next set I decided on using ones that I had made look old by using a sepia tone on them, above one of the many temples I visited in Thailand, 

a few more in Thailand, a small hut on a lake in the jungle,

the Sanctuary of Truth also in Thailand, 

a little closer to home, Urquhart Castle on Loch Ness, 

across the channel, to gay Paree, 

one of the legs of the Eiffel Tower

and here it is covered in snow, 

across the Mediterranean to Santorini, 

back to Thailand

next a stop at York to visit the National Railway Museum, the train above the 46229 Duchess of Hamilton (LMS 6229, LMS 6220 & BR 46229),

over to Berwick-upon-Tweed to Holy Island on which there is Lindisfarne Castle, although that’s not a castle, on an island (that’s not an island).

lastly Bayham Old Abbey, which is about 35 miles away from us near Tunbridge Wells, 

and here they are, 

a change from the coloured photographs we normally hang on the wall, it took longer than I thought, and I had only just finished before it was time for a couple of quiz shows and my evening meal, after which a Deadliest Catch, followed by a couple from the Antiques Road Trip, next a couple of Bangers & Cash, during the last one Diana arrived home, so a coffee and a chat and as Diana had a early start tomorrow we were off to bed.


No comments: