Saturday 21 September 2024

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

because last night I had a lousy nights sleep, 


for some reason to say I had a upset stomach would be a understatement, so multiple trips to the bathroom, I dropped Diana off at work first thing in the morning, went back to bed and I slept in! when I did finally get up feeling better it was time to go out, whilst Diana was at work I had a trip planned, back to Friday, I was out as I had some printing to pop down to the shop, also pick up some RO water for the plants, 

off of the number 54 bus by the antiques shop, 

next door to the florists, 

that had a few nice cyclamen for sale, 

some bi-coloured, into the shop and pick up the water, unfortunately no news of Graham's car, I fear it is lost forever, later in the day I picked Diana up with lots of shopping, 

in the evening a read, 

and a sandwich before I was out, 'Cheers!',

the nights getting longer, 

I made my way past the tennis courts to the club,

where I meet up with Steve, later Mike, Martin and Frank all arrived, so we chatted the evening away, it was a tad later than I normally arrive home, Diana was already in bed, for myself a Have I Got A Bit More News For You, after which I was off to bed.


No comments: