Sunday 29 September 2024

I Had Another Quiet Day,

looking through some of photographs I took in the 1980s I have not seen for ages, 


I will make a separate post of those and post them today, in the evening time for a read and a sherry, 'Cheers!',

a few poppadum's, 

then tuck into a couple of onion bhajis,

for my main course a chicken karahi, a Indian dish that I have not had before, it is a tomato and ginger based, with a thick masala curry which is though to originate from the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa region,

'Cheers!', after which it was time for some television in the evening,
 
firstly The Fall of Anne Boleyn, drawing on original records and artefacts, historian Tracy Borman re-examines accepted history and discovers the truth about the last days of Anne Boleyn and amazingly in the programme there was the only likeness of Anne that is known, on a medal struck to celebrate her pregnancy, 

I followed that with The World is Not Enough, as Bond yet again saves the world, next a Midsomer Murder, one we had watched before, but some time ago, as that almost ended Diana arrived home so a coffee and a chat as we watched a Poirot, again we had seen this episode before but it was nice to watch again, after which we were both off to bed.


No comments: