Saturday 28 September 2024

I Had A Lazy Day,

so I decided to look through some of my old photographs, 


I thought this was a nice photograph of Second Road in Pattaya, this was back in 1983 when it was literally a dirt road, now totally unrecognisable, those were the days! I stayed in a hotel near where I am standing, it was called Palm Villa, next to it a palm grove where at night the elephants were chained, a palm tree each, the area now is the site of the Ruen Thai Restaurant, and Casa Pascal, I also found a number of photographs where I was SCUBA diving in the Philippines, I will make a separate post of those,
 
in the eventing time for a read, 

 I was not hungry, so Diana made me just a sandwich, 

out tonight to meet Steve in the club, the nights drawing in,

some of the tennis courts still in use, 

into the club where I met up with Steve and Frank, we chatted the night away, until it was time to leave for our homes, Diana had already retired, for myself one from Have I Got A Bit More News For You, before I too was off to bed.


No comments: