Saturday 3 June 2017

I Spent The Day Spring Cleaning,

with a little help,


from Alex, he is one of the builders that are working next door, so he and a friend bought some acid and cleaned up the outside of the house, I spent the day inside cleaning the floors, doing the washing up etc, as tonight Diana was flying back,

 but not until midnight, so I popped out to the weekend night market on Thepprasit Road,

looking towards Jomtien, cloudy skies,

the same looking inland,

 you will never have trouble finding your belt is you have one of these, 

 the fruit seller making a sale,

 opposite the bar this evening, a group of tourist, the stalls there had not yet unpacked, so I do not know what they were selling, and forgot to look later,

 at first glance, no more work has been made on the steelworks,

 but when I walked to the fruit stall,

 I could see that another section had been covered over,

 on to the pet section,

 some wet and dry food for the kittens,

 I also bought a pack of feathered tailed mice, which all of the kittens seem to like playing with,

 I had a quick look at the petting section,

 this week goats,

 and rabbits,

 sunset over the market,

 then I noticed it, two more rows of uprights have now been started,

  last week six rows, this week eight,

 I stopped here to buy a USB splitter so I can plug two or three devices in to one USB port, but they did not have any,

 I made my way to the bar and meet up with Brian,

 looking through the bar towards Jomtien it looked like rain,

 and looking inland,

 the sky looked heavy with rain,

 but luckily it did not rain,

 after saying our goodbyes, 

 I made a move to the Punch and Judy, for my evening meal, it is located between Pattaya 3rd Road and Thepprasit Soi 8, opposite what was once the Eden Hotel,

 for starters a prawn salad,

bangers and mash for my main course, then home to wait for Diana, she arrived safe and sound at 01.00 in the morning, the plane was delayed for an hour or so, and with her arriving totally tired we were off to bed.


No comments: