Wednesday 30 November 2022

A Visit To Duncan Today,

so there will be only one post,


as soon as I have posted it I will be off to the number 54 bus stop, back to Tuesday, Diana had left before me,

it was a grey day as I made my way to the station,

at Foxgrove Lodge, it was Christmas, Rudolph was here!

along with a few other Christmas baubles,

and ribbons,

not forgetting the tree,

and nice it looked too,

into the station and I bought my tickets for the next few weeks, thankfully the staff there checked to make sure I was not travelling on a strike day, as it happens I was, so for those few days I will be visiting Duncan on a Thursday instead of a Wednesday,

next over the road to the number 54 bus stop, in the distance a team of workers are getting the green ready for Christmas,

by the bus stop and looking over to the shops opposite,

the lamppost are decorated with lights and a ribbon,

lots of banging and crashing behind me, it is I guess the base for the skating rink,

with more pieces ready to be put in place,

another look at the lampposts,

the decorations all looking nice,

off of the bus at This 'N' That,

next to the florists,

the over the road to the shop to drop off the printing I had completed for Graham,

back into a grey park, hardly any leaves now left on the trees, feet up for a coffee and a documentary about the Yeti, which seemed appropriate for the time of year, I then normally watch a couple of quiz shows, but because of some sport thing all of the schedules were changed, so a few funnies on YouTube, after my evening meal again all of the normal programmes went mustang, so a Battlebots it was then, I prefer the UK version, but this was all that was on that I fancied watching, after which it was a Midsomer Murder, thankfully one I had not seen before, during which Diana arrived home, so bringing Diana up to speed about the plot it was feet up for a coffee, we looked at a brochure of Christmas food that was going to be available in the shops at the beginning of Christmas week, list made before watching a New Tricks, and we were off to bed.


No comments: