Tuesday 15 November 2022

I Received Our Years Bank Charges Statement,

it detailed 6 foreign exchange charges,


I could not remember going abroad, so I popped down to the bank,

it was a bit of a overcast day,

but at least the buses were running today as I made my way to the bank, second in the queue, in no time it was my turn, and it was all explained, what a fool! I had forgotten our trip to Paris, every time we used our debit card we were charged for a foreign transaction, so that was it,

I caught the number 54 bus and then walked back past Foxgrove Lodge,

and walked home, the trees looking a tad bare, but still lots of leaves to shed before it really turns cold,

it was a nice sunny afternoon, returning home it was feet up for the afternoon's snooker, this time between Ronnie O'Sullivan and Matthew Stevens, do not look here if you do not want to see the results, Diana had by now returned home from work, so a couple of quiz shows before our evening meal, which we followed with a Simpsons, a Eggheads, a couple from Antiques Road Trip and a Motorway Patrol before rounding off the evening with a New Tricks, after which we were off to bed.


No comments: