Tuesday 8 November 2022

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

although I normally visit Duncan on a Wednesday,


last week I changed my ticket to Tuesday because of the train strike, and then they cancelled it! but rather than change my ticket again I decide to continue to travel today, Tuesday, back to Monday, Diana did not have to start work until the afternoon so we started the day with a fry up, delicious!

'Cheers!', with a mug of tea, we had a lazy day until Diana left for work in the afternoon, then it was time for my househusband day, hoovering, watering the plants, all of the usual things, then Steve called by for a coffee and a chat, after he left I watched a couple of quiz shows before my evening meal, after which a couple from Antiques Road Trip, followed by a Midsomer Murder during which Diana arrived home, so a coffee and a New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: