Friday 11 November 2022

Good News, And Bad News,

first the good news, it is Diana's day off,


the bad news? I will only be making one short post today, as soon as it is posted we will be out for a drive, back to Thursday, Diana was at work during the day, I brought the stepladder down from upstairs, which was easier said than done, one hand on the loft stairs and one for the stepladder, the reason being that now we are drawing the curtains it is apparent that a lot of curtain hooks are missing, something I have overlooked for the past few years, so up the stepladder to take one down, so I knew what I was looking for to buy 20 or so of them, it seemed a long way up on the ladder, I was going to keep one in my pocket, so the next time I went to Bromley I could buy some, but I decided to look on the Internet and there they were,

 £1.99 for 100 of them postage paid, well as I will not be in Bromley again for a month or so until our CO2 for our soda water needs exchanging I ordered them, they will be here early next week, although I have to say it is a job I am not looking forward to.

During the day I watched some television, a few documentaries before Diana arrived home from work, after a couple of quiz shows it was time for our evening meal, followed by a Simpsons and a Eggheads, tonight's team failing to win the £25,000 prize, so the prize will be held over plus another £1,000 to Friday when another team take on the Egghead challenge, it was then time for Midsomer Murder and a New Tricks before we were off to bed.



No comments: