Friday 4 November 2022

Every So Often,

we feature a artist whose work is just so stunning,


and today that artist is Brazilian, Fabiano Millani, all photographs from his Instagram page,

the São Paulo-born artist, who was raised in the Rio Grande do Sul, has become famous for his oil paintings that imitate real life so well that they are often mistaken for photographs,

“My interest in art arose through observation. I always enjoyed scribbling while waiting for something or even during classes. It was something intuitive that emerged little by little and ended up becoming indispensable in my daily life,” Fabiano told Magzoid,

if you enjoy this type of painting Fabiano Millani is conducting workshops all over the world and bringing up the next generation of hyper-realism artists,

absolutely stunning,

if only I had a slightest talent with brush and paint I would enrol,

but for myself all I can do is watch the videos, 

and marvel at the skill of Fabiano, what an artist he truly is.


No comments: