Tuesday 29 November 2022

What A Neat Idea If It Works,

and apparently it does!


an unnamed man recently took to the Taiwanese social media platform Dcard to share a functional barcode tattoo, which seems like a great idea, just hold your arm over the scanner, and no more cards to carry, 

but, if the tattoo artist makes one of the bars too thick or too thin, or if one of the gaps between them is a bit wider than those in the actual barcode, it will not work as intended, but for the moment it is working fine, but if as time progresses will the gentleman's skin sag or change the spacing in any way? and just a thought, could anyone use the above scan to buy goods and the charge would go on to his account? just thinking, 

but for now all seems to be going well, so that is the goods paid for, all I would also need is a Nectar bar code tattooed on my arm, oh and my rail card, and I almost forgot, my loyalty card bar codes for M & S, Sainsburys, Lidl, Boots, Aldi and Waitrose, and I just remembered my Two Travel for One joint railcard, wait a second, I will need a bigger arm!


No comments: