Friday 18 November 2022

It Does Not Seem Much,

but what a job, 


and I had to do it twice! it took an age to hide all of the lights cable, and I totally forgot to start with the plug end of the lights, 

which meant that when I closed the door, or tried to, the cable was too thick to go under both the bedroom, (where the plug is) and front doors, D'Oh!, take the lights down and do it again, I took the above photographs in the afternoon,

and I just had to put this up, the 'Naughty' bit is reversible, the other side saying, 'Nice',

another taken in the evening when the hall lights are on, after Diana returned home from work and our evening meal, 

we watched Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds, it is also reviewed on IMDB, and what a great production it was,

which we followed with Midnight Sky, great special effects but somehow something was missing, a better storyline could of helped, but there it is, after which it was a New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: