Saturday 19 November 2022

Yesterday I Made A Post About An Unusual Building,

and here is another one,


photographs and video courtesy of DJI, if you fly drones I am sure you will have heard of DJI, they make drones and this is their building,  

the 200-metre-high Sky City headquarters was designed by British architecture studio Foster + Partners,

the building has a four-storey drone-testing spaces, open-plan workspaces and terraces, and a 90-meter-long suspension bridge that connects the two buildings, but this is the exciting part, naturally selling drones they just had to make a video of their own building! and here it is,

the drone flies inside the building visiting workers work stations and the mentioned testing space, before for myself, a stomach churning leap to look outside, what a great promotional video, I never knew that there was so much money to be made building drones! if you are interested the video was made using a DJI Avata drone, in the UK if you want to buy one, yours for £498.97, I have to admit I would quite like one, but everywhere we visit the first thing you see is a sign, No Drones.


No comments: