Wednesday 2 November 2022

Wednesday Already!

the week has just flown past, 


I am only making one post today, as soon as I post this I will be on my way to visit Duncan, I accompanied Diana on her walk to the bus stop,

it appeared to be a nice day, I left Diana at the bus stop and walked to the station, I had already bought the rail tickets for next weeks visit to see Duncan, but you guessed it, next Wednesday there will be a rail strike, so I have got to change my tickets to Tuesday,

into the station,

to be greeted by a locked up ticket office, so that was that!

I walked past the ever growing mound of leaves on the green to the number 54 bus stop,

alighting at the stop next to This 'N' That,

opposite Kingfisheries, I had some printing to drop off at the shop, if the sky above looks rather dark, it was because a storm was coming, whilst in the few moments I was there the skies opened up with a torrential downburst of rain, I waited until it had all but finished before catching the bus home, only for it to start again as soon as I was in the park, I arrived home upper body dry, legs dripping with water, a change of trousers,

 and it was was feet up for The Black Shield of Falworth an enjoyable 1954 romp through medieval England, I followed that with a couple of quiz shows before my evening meal, 

after which a Mrs. Brown's Boys Halloween special, which I found so funny, shortly after which Diana arrived home from work, and after her evening meal it was one from Midsomer Murder, and one from New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: