Tuesday 1 November 2022

As Diana Was Going To Be At Work All Day,

I decided as she was out of the flat,


this would be a good time to make a mess and repot the small stinky cactus, so out with a plastic sheet I had bought to protect the dining room table,

these were the 10 that needed bigger pots,

 
I bought ten 4" pots and their saucers,

as well as some John Innes potting compost from Homebase, I also bought from Soil Ninja, 1 pack of sand,

and 1 pack each of fine and course pumice,

soil on to the plastic,

add pumice,

and sand,

thoroughly mix,

and let the potting begin,

all done, I then soaked them in the sink, as I cleared up the mess, when Diana returns it will look like nothing had happened, Diana hates me making a mess in the flat!

after letting them drain, I popped them on the window sills,

hopefully this time next year one or two might even flower! next feet up for a couple of quiz shows before my evening meal, 

Diana returned from work in the early evening, so a Midsomer Murder it was, we rounded off the evening with a kids fantasy adventure, The School for Good and Evil, a good storyline with some excellent special effects, in the film as the title suggests, good must fight off evil through two young girls placed in opposing schools, after which we were off to bed.


No comments: