Thursday 18 February 2010

Up Early For Breakfast As We Were Going To See Keith And Jac,

we enjoyed the food at the Caddy Shack the last time we went there,
and as it was round the corner from Kieth's house we went there again,
it is on the other side of the road from The Eden hotel, some new buildings have gone up opposite,
most were let before the building was finished, but still a few units to go, we had a collection of English and Thai breakfasts with a sandwich for me,
as soon as the girls saw the pool table at Kieth's house there was no stopping them,
once started I think they were trying to beat the longest lasting pool game in the world's history record!
meanwhile Steve and Kieth settled down for a chat,
then time for a swim, the estate Kieth and Jac live in has a communal pool, Steve pointed out as I did not spot it, that he hoped the poles carrying the 3 phase transformer are strong enough not to topple the lot into the pool!
3 of us could swim, Diana can not, so she is holding onto me with a grip like a vice!
Kai and Steve taking the rays,
'Ah!'
the girls in the shallow end,
piggy back time,
I was surprised that Diana spent so much time in the sun, every time we go out on the bike she covers herself up,
after dropping off the girls the we meet Mick as arranged and decided to pop out for a afternoon drink, what better place than the Welcome on Pattaya Beach Road 3? so after a couple in there we made our way home, but I took a detour, Steve is as interested on fish as I am,
so we stopped off at the fish and cheep shop, (they sell birds as well, I know terrible joke!),
we had a good look around and I bought another 10 for one of my aquariums,
a quick count up, then home for a shower and shave, for tonight we are going out as it is Valentine's day.

No comments: