Monday 30 May 2011

First Thing Friday,

and we were off to the Immigration Office in Soi 5, I had to do my usual 90 day check in, but on the way back we called into the market at the top of Soi 5,
the market is just opposite the new bar complex, lots of things for Diana to try, whilst Diana was buying some fresh fruit I took a few pictures,
back to our purchases, some mango's, some to eat and some to make ice drinks out of,
some vegetables,
but not to many as we will be off to Singapore soon,
last purchase of the day, then home,
shortly after we arrived home Alex called in for a tea and a chat,
then off to the Friday night market,
no stalls opposite the bar tonight, but Sai Jai was getting her stand ready,
just as I arrived the bar owner was having a chat with Bill, so I said Hi and then looked around the market,
it appears the durian season has started,
but fresh insects are always available,
still not very crowded, but it is not 6.00 in the evening yet,
I caught sight of Diana who had not seen me, we always take separate routes through the market,
Diana called over to speak to Sai Ja,
everything on her stall is made by her during the week, back to have a couple of beers with Bill, then home feet up and off to bed.

No comments: