Monday 30 May 2011

Thursday,

we were fishing for our supper,
well, not really, it was just an excuse to sit by the fishing pool for a beer or two,
Nick, full attention on his float, but first fish to me,
meanwhile Nick redoubled his efforts,
then it was his turn to land one,
easy does it,
whilst at the park, there is a never ending number of food carts calling by, this one Diana called to a stop as she wanted some fresh fruit,
I also took a break from reeling them in to take a few pictures of some of the parks pet rabbits,
and parrot like birds,
then another for me,
the local duck called over again for some bread,
next Nick into another rod bender,
and a nice sized one it was too,
another one for the pot!
no sooner in the net than Nick pulls another one in,
there was another quiet period, so I tried to take a picture of this lizard, who was camera shy to say the least,
then time to go, we selected the best ones to eat and off we went,
to Nick and Maureen's, for a lovely chicken casserole, but first we had a look at the seedlings that Maureen had planted a couple of months ago, they had as it happens done remarkably well,
before the meal a chill out beer, then after eating we all settled down for a game of Monopoly, I am catching up on the blog so I have only just got the computer back but I seem to remember that I won, then for us home to 388 and off to bed.

No comments: