Monday 3 March 2014

Another Month Gone,

and one nearer to Christmas,


so I thought I would make a start on my Christmas shopping list, well our truck is getting a bit long in the tooth now, it must be 10 or 12 years old, so a new car would be nice like this Koenigsegg CCXR Special Edition, it ticks all of the right boxes, it has a 4.8 liter engine developing 1018 Bhp at 7000 rpm, which means that it's aluminium V8, 4 valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts engine with a compression ratio of 9.2:1 rockets the car with these impressive figures, 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) 2.9 seconds, 0-200 km/h 8.75 sec. 0-200-0 km/h 13.55 sec, 0-300-0 km/h: 27.8 Sec. 


in the looks and stopping department it has a removable glass-roofed hardtop, hydraulic lifting system and carbon ceramic brakes all come included, and did I mention that all of this can run on ethanol as well as petrol? so that should keep the running costs down, and the price of this beauty? £1,299,186.90 at today's rate $2,173,950, making it I believe the most expensive production car in the world, so if you want to buy me one could you please be quick, as they are only going to make two of them, you did not really think I could afford one!


No comments: