Tuesday 15 December 2015

Straight On To Today's Post,

as I am off to hospital,


 the cyst on my back did not respond to the antibiotics I was on, so back for another course of tablets or a more drastic step of having it surgically removed, but back to today, Diana is all packed and off to the Philippines, she meet up with her sister Donna in Manila who had also flown in, then the family picked them up and all arrived safe and sound back home, Diana will be spending the next few weeks getting preparations for the ceremony finalised for when I fly over next year,

 later in the day I popped into Friendship for some sandwiches, one each for breakfast, lunch and my evening meal,

 in the evening the water boys arrived, you may remember last week they called in for the 6 monthly RO (reverse osmosis) maintenance, we had noticed that the water flowed a lot slower over the past few months, the diagnosis was that the tank had a pinhole leak, so after servicing the unit last week they arrived today with a new tank, the old tank was the original one so it was over 10 or so years old,

the new tank fitted and all of the cartridges replaced  3,300 baht in total, hopefully all will be well for some time to come, after my evening sandwich I settled down to watch Judge Judy and a few Police Stop, then 3 episodes of the Time Team, exploring Great Britain's past, by now it was just about midnight, so I was off to bed.


No comments: