Tuesday 10 March 2020

A Quiet Day,

Diana was off to work,



I was going to go upstairs and play with a few photographs, but then I noticed Angels One Five was going to be shown, so that was that, feet up for a film I remember from so long ago, it was a 1950s made film about the RAF and their battle for the skies in the Second World War, by now it was early evening, so after my evening meal I watched a Poirot which finished just as Diana arrived home, for the rest of the evening we watched one from Have I Got More News For You, 

followed by our film for the evening was then King Arthur, far from the normal mould of knights around a round table, this version of the story is set in the North of England, where the future king who works for the Roman Empire, leads his few followers on a rescue mission, all very improbable, but there it is, and with the end of that we were off to bed.


No comments: