Friday 6 March 2020

Before Diana Left For Work,

I was already at the station,


 and on my way to meet Steve in Sevenoaks,

 where we then went to see Duncan in hospital, the good news is that after his fall he is now making good progress, Steve kindly dropped me off at the station and I was soon Beckenham bound,

 and off into town, the storms had brought our roof top aerial down, the Internet channels were still fine, but we had lost 159 freeview channels, the quotes to renew the ariel were on the wrong side of £200, but I had read that modern indoor aerial could be almost as good, 

so I ordered this from Amazon, which was £8.99, and guess what? with a little bit of changing positions of it in the room, it worked! we now have all of our 159 freeview channels back, 

 in the evening I had a coldcut and cheese evening meal,  

 with silverskin onions, mini gherkins and sourdough bread,

'Cheers!', with a glass of milk! well it was Thursday, which is a no alcohol day for me, along with Monday and Tuesday, unless it is a special occasion, I watched a couple of documentaries about of all things dinosaurs, when I received the telephone call from Diana, so off to the bus stop, arriving home we watched one episode of New Tricks, and then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: