Sunday 22 March 2020

During The Day Diana Was At Work,

so I settled down in front of the television,


 with pen and paper, I spent the day looking at various videos about Photoshop, making notes as I watched, each for about 10 or 15 minutes, I lose concentration after that, some times before! so I watched a few funny videos in between, ones like when things go wrong at work, also I had a few things to do around the house, water the orchids without the spray making the windows dirty, when the spray dries the liquid fertilizer leaves a stain on the glass, also hover the flat, and a little maintenance on the aquarium, in the evening a sherry, and a read, 

followed by my evening meal of a corned beef sandwich, 'Cheers!', shortly afterwards Diana arrived home, so we listened to music for most of the evening, then we just had to watch a few more of Mrs. Brown's Boys, so funny, if you do not mind the language, and with that we were off to bed.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next
write ups thanks once again.