Wednesday 11 March 2020

Diana Was Off To Work,

I was off to the doctors surgery,


 for my next 6 months prescription,

 I made my way past the church through Beckenham Green,

 white daffodils in this bed,

 in the central display,

 mini yellow ones,

 there were also a couple of beds,

 nearer to the church, but this one,

it had a stranger in its bed,

 a white and orange daffodil amongst the all yellow ones, 

 walking past the graves,

 masses of mini daffodils, next into the doctors, check up completed, all apparently was well and off,

 to Boots the Chemist for my next supply of tablets,

 I walked past the florists,

 and on to Kingfisheries, there were two things I had to do to the aquarium for its change to freshwater, 

 firstly add some supplementary lights, this is the underside of the lights, the ones for the saltwater corals were not quite the correct color temperature/wavelength for freshwater plants, so an additional mini bar of lights were added,

 also to help the plants I installed a basic CO2 system, this one by Ista,

 keeping to a plant theme, the orchids on the window sill facing the garden were really putting on a good show, on one stem 30+ flowers, 

 with several on the second stem on the same plant still to open,

 next to it the mini white was also going well, 

with 20 or so flowers open, with another 10 or so still to open, next my evening meal after which Diana arrived home, so feet up for a couple of quiz shows, 

then a couple of films for the evening, firstly Salt, highly entertaining, with more twists than a twisty thing,

to round the evening off John Wick: Chapter 2, one of the most improbable but highly watchable gunfights I have seen, great fun, so long as you remember it is fantasy, I mean do not try any of this yourself! and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: