Thursday 19 March 2020

It Would Be Wonderful,

to be able to draw,


regrettably one of the many things I can not do, but for Colin Darke, a lawyer and amateur artist from Detroit, he can, not only with his right hand, but his left as well, and here's the kicker, at the same time, and on the same drawing! from portraits of celebrities, iconic film characters, animals an nature-inspired scenes, there’s nothing he 42-year-old can’t draw with his hands simultaneously. After keeping his skill a secret for most of his life, the amateur artist only recently started posting photos and clips showcasing his ambidextrous talents on Instagram, after being inspired by a motivational speaker, photograph Colin Darke/Instagram,

“The positive support has really inspired me to create more, and the more I create the more I want to create,” Darke said. “Creativity truly breeds creativity. In fact, I’d only use my left hand when my right hand got tired, not thinking anything of it.” Colin, who started drawing at the age of five, has so far created portraits of Harry Potter, Leonardo Da Vinci, Kobe Bryant and Ruth Bader Ginsburg, among others. Check out more of his ambidextrous wonder on Instagram, what a talent, to be able to draw with both hands, I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous!


No comments: