Thursday 12 March 2020

Diana Is Working Today,

so for myself upstairs,


 to play with some infrared photographs I took whilst at Kew with Steve, above is how they look straight from the camera,

 color swapped,

 colour added, along with structure and contrast,

 then a lot more color,

 black and white,

 and finally a vintage look,

 this is the Princess of Wales Conservatory, it was inside here that the orchid display was being held,

 color swapped, 

 some added,

 and than a lot more,

 black and white,

 and an antique type of look,

 now inside of the conservatory,

 this really unusual plant caught my eye,

 I added a little,

 and then a lot of color,

  next black and white, which I played with more than usual,

 each of these photographs,

 are all just slightly different,

 I Initially liked the first one, but I also like this much darker one,

finally a vintage look,

 Diana arrived home, so time for our evening meal, starting with mussels,

 'Cheers!',

 for our main course, beef pie with crisped mash potato, and vegetables,

 another 'Cheers!',

 for dessert creme caramel topped with a strawberry, delicious, 

 a quick change of hands, we listen to music for part of the evening, then a couple of quiz shows, one from Mrs. Brown's Boys and we were off to bed.


No comments: