Saturday 14 March 2020

I Had A Walk Into Town,

and stopped just before the church,


 Diana wanted a jacket dry cleaned,

 so just opposite the green,

 I called into Domino, the dry cleaners, I then called in to the shop, I had borrowed a cartridge of silicone rubber and the applicator to glue a couple of thing at home, by the time I returned Diana had finished her double driving lesson and was off to work, so I had a lazy afternoon, in the evening after my meal Steve called in for a chat and a drink, although it has to be said Steve is not drinking alcohol, as he is in training for his run up Snowdon in a few months time, late in the evening Diana called as she was on the bus on her way home,

 so Steve very kindly gave me a lift to the bus stop,

as it happened Diana was making her way into the park, so saying farewell to Steve we made our way home, where it was feet up for a couple from Mrs. Browns Boys, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: