Sunday 8 March 2020

Off To Pick Up A Few Fish,

on my way out,


 I noticed that the rhododendrons in the garden of Foxgrove Lodge,

 were putting on a good show,

 I popped into Kingfisheries to pick up a few small fish,

nothing special, just a few guppies, (Poecilia reticulata), harlequin fish, (Trigonostigma heteromorpha), neon tetras, (Paracheirodon innesi), and a few others, I must mention we now have 2 panda catfish, (Corydoras panda), they are so cute, all low maintenance,

 Diana was at work, so a meal by myself,

 starting with a prawn cocktail,

 followed by a chicken korma and a butter chicken with rice, I did not have a dessert, I was too full! I spent the evening listening to music and reading,

 I am now up to page 117 in the book Lanark by Alasdair Gray, the prologue now finished and the start of book 1, later Diana called so off to the bus stop, feet up for a coffee and a chat and we were off to bed.


No comments: