Thursday 24 September 2020

First Thing I Put Some Peanuts On The Window Sill,

which the crow soon noticed,


also I left the window open to take a clear photograph, on Tuesday I had a cunning plan, as the weather was so nice I put some beers in the refrigerator, so on Wednesday I could have a day on the sun lounger in the garden, unfortunately the weather had other ideas, it was overcast, wet, windy and cold, other than those it was a nice day! and I did not listen to Phonce, I did not have a plan 'B', I kept looking out of the window over the course of the day, but it was not to be, the day just slipped past as I watched television,

in the evening a pre-meal sherry,

a starter of prawns with Rose Marie sauce over a bed of smoked salmon,

for my main meal a selection of smoked antipasto, salamis and chesses, with small and large gherkins, silver skin onions and toasted fingers of seeded bread,

'Cheers!',

for dessert a raspberry Royal, and nice it was too,

I spent the evening reading a listening to music, just after midnight Diana called, so off to a deserted High Street to the 227 bus stop by the church, arriving home it was feet up for a chat, and we were soon off to bed.


No comments: