Wednesday 16 September 2020

First Thing,

one of the crows popped by,


had a look at me,

and helped himself to a few peanuts,

then called back again,

I should mention the plant on the left, with triangular leaves that Rainham Steve gave to us on our last visit to see him,

it is a Purple Shamrock, (Oxalis triangularis), and is doing remarkably well, Diana was at work, I had a few things to do, first stop, to Argos in Sydenham to pick up a few things, which was easier said than done, yesterday I received an email to say that everything was ready to be picked up, I wandered in gave the assistant the collection number, 'the computer says no!' was the reply, according to the computer I had picked everything up last week although being told only yesterday everything was here! after much discussion everything was found and I was on my way, why does this sort of thing only happen to me? next stop Screwfix, again I gave the assistant my collection number and all was well, what a relief! 

Kingfisheries was next on my list, 

I needed some RO water,

whilst there I took a few photographs,

of some of the fish, after my evening meal Diana arrived home from work, so after her meal, a coffee and a chat, it was feet up for a couple from Midsomer Murder, rounding off the evening with one from New Tricks, after that we were off to bed.


No comments: