Tuesday 29 September 2020

Luckily,

apart from the fact that I need new hair, teeth, have to wear glasses to read, and need to loose a lot of wrinkles,


I am pretty much OK, but it must have felt so bad when as a youngster, Mikishi confided in a classmate that she dreamt of becoming a model, only to have her secret shared with other colleagues who would later mock her for it. Even the friend she had trusted laughed at her, asking her if she looked in the mirror lately, “I hated my face so much that I didn’t want people to see my face, so I didn’t like walking outside or getting on the train. That’s why I even had my parents pick me up from school by car,” Mikishi said. “Also, my mentality was very unstable, and I would suddenly burst into tears during class. I thought I couldn’t go on living living like that, and when I graduated I was prepared to break the ties with my friends. I confessed to my mother that I wanted to have plastic surgery as soon as I graduated.” Mikishi told Japanese magazine SPA! that she decided that she wanted to undergo plastic surgery in high-school, after seeing how serious of an issue appearance was to her daughter, Mikishi’s mother agreed to pay for whatever procedure she wanted done, as long as she consulted a doctor first. The very first day after graduating high-school, Mikishi went under the knife for a full eye incision, ptosis reshaping and a procedure on the outer corners of her eyes, now several procedures and 4 million yen ($40,000), she has a totally different look, if you want to keep up with Mikishi, have a look here and here, how fortunate that she has such understanding parents, now where do I get hair, teeth, eyes corrected and a heavy duty face lift?


No comments: