Tuesday 1 December 2020

Rather Surprisingly,

no foxes or birds called by today,


I had a quiet day as well, I stayed indoors waiting for a diver to collect a package, as it happened when he did finally call in the late afternoon there was a problem with the code on his hand held device to return it, so he will call back tomorrow, whilst waiting for him I did my househusband thing, hovering, watering the plants, cleaning algae from the aquarium, in the evening Diana called, so off to the 162 bus stop and past the Christmas decorations at Foxgrove Lodge,

on the way back I realised I had walked straight past the Christmas tree, that had been put up without noticing it on the way out of the park, arriving home it was feet up for a coffee, a nibble of panettone, one from New Tricks and we were of to bed.


No comments: