Wednesday 23 December 2020

Our Christmas Order Had Arrived At Marks And Spencer's,

so grab a bag and we were away,



a quick pose,

and we were down to the bus stop, as Diana was working late shift today, we both caught the same bus to Bromley,

Diana caught her next bus to work,

I made my way along the now nearly deserted High Street,

I only had a few things to pick up, 5 in fact, plus a few vegetables, but there were so many treats on display, I ended up with 4 huge bags of shopping, I hope Diana is hungry!

arriving home I decided to play with one of the photographs we took when we were on holiday on Santorini, this one from the infrared camera, 

colour swapped,

 I tweaked the colour a little, 

and a little more and and decided I did not like the aerial, so it had to go,

I played with the colours a little more,

and then a lot more,

I next decided on a night time sky,

and lightened the scene a little,

now for black and white,

both similar but not quite the same,

easier to see when they are side by side,

and then an antique look to the photograph,

next for myself a bit of fun, removing the sky from one of the black and white images,

I added a sunset and an aurora borealis,

the space shuttle had to be next,

with lightning,

and a 747,

Saturn completed the picture, just have to remove some of the black clouds on the left of the lightning,

and there it is,

next add lots of colour but leave the bottom half of the picture black and white, boring I know, but for myself great fun,

after my evening meal, I watched The New World, which despite its colourful cover was a dull as dishwater, 
just before 09.00 in the evening Diana called, I arrived just as the 354 was rounding the corner, next home, 

Diana wanted to look at what I had bought, and made this video, next for us 
feet up, a New Tricks and Murder on the Orient Express starring Poirot played by Sir David Courtney Suchet, and with the end of that we were off to bed.


No comments: