Sunday 9 October 2011

I Wondered Where He Went,

after part 4 of the Harry Potter films he disappeared,





it appears that Warner Brothers could not afford to insure Cornelius Fudge from the Ministry of Magic any longer, I guess the company must have had serious cash flow problems, Robert Hardy has revealed that he was written out of the Harry Potter film series because, at 85, the cost of life insurance for him became too expensive, he was talking to an audience at the Cheltenham Literature Festival yesterday, the actor starred as the bumbling wizard in Harry Potter films Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban, Goblet of Fire and Order of the Phoenix,


I must admit I do like the Harry Potter films and all of the actors in them, but he was also famous for his roles in TV series such as the 1978's All Creatures Great and Small, but I suppose if the company could not afford the insurance premium that was that!I

No comments: