Friday 10 February 2023

A Great Start To The Day,

Diana had seen these,


Love Heart crumpets, and yesterday brought a pack home, how romantic, well it is Valentines Day next week,

so after posting the blog, exercises and a shower, 2 of these toasted, covered in butter with a mug of tea, 

and keeping to a romantic theme, love heart shortbread biscuits, after my usual start to the day it was time for my househusband thing, hoovering, watering the plants, a small tidy up of the aquarium and then next in the afternoon to try and find out what was going wrong with my telephone, for the past week or so the reception had been getting worse, also it was taking longer and longer to connect, the last call I made it took 30 seconds before the telephone started to ring, so a call to the service provider 02, I typed in all of the details asked and was told it would take a half hour to reply, so waited, listening to music at 9 minutes and 50 seconds, (the length of the call was displayed on the telephone), the music stopped, the telephone cut off, all I was listening to was a dial tone, I tried again, and at the same time the telephone cut off, 9 minutes and 50 seconds, and I was back to a dialling tone, this went on a few more times when I then decided to give up and try again tomorrow, late in the afternoon I had a call from Diana on her way home from work, would I like a kebab for our evening meal? you bet!

and here it was, the portions were huge,

eyes down and tuck in! after our meal it was one from Outback Opal Hunters, a Antiques Road Trip followed by 2 episodes of Lewis from ITVX, before we were off to bed.


No comments: